- Do you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
No, I don't have a Christmas tree. My parents have a battered fake one dating back to the 1960s. It gets a little smaller every year. The bottom third was lost in the 1970s.
- Do you put up Christmas lights on the exterior of your home?
- What's your favorite Christmas song/carol?
That's a toughie. It's probably We Three Kings - that's the only one that I know all the words to all the verses
- What do you like better - turkey or ham?
Turkey. Mum will dish them both up. Roast turkey is more of a Christmas treat, like roast pudding with brandy custard
- Do you open up any Christmas presents on Christmas Eve?
- Have you ever been Christmas caroling?
No, I cannot sing
- What was your most memorable Christmas gift(s) that you received?
As a child, a spectacular Hornby train set. Alas, my mother eventually wanted her living room back.
- What's your favorite Christmas movie?
- Have you ever built a real snowman?
Yes. It's impossible at Christmas time of course.
- Have you ever peeked into a present and found out what it was before Christmas?
Yes. This led to considerable competition with my sister. I would gift wrap a beer box containing her present and a couple of marbles (so it rattles).
- What is on the top of your Christmas tree?
My parents' tree always has an angel at the top.
- Do you own a Santa hat?
- When was the last time you had your picture taken with Santa Claus?
At least thirty years ago.
- Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
What little there is, is done.
- Do you put candy canes on your Christmas tree?
Wouldn't they melt?
- Who is hardest person to buy for?
My Dad. He never wants anything.
- Who is the easiest person to buy for?
My sister always sends her wish list
- How old were you when you realized Santa was imaginary?
My Dad revealed that Santa is extraordinarily fond of cold beer. I smelt a rat. It was no big deal though.
- What does your morning of Christmas routine consist of?
I have to get up and get dressed before my neices arrive.
- Egg nog?
Never even seen it
- What do you want for Christmas this year?
The War Memorial to process my photocopying by cob Friday
Gacked from entropy_house Which Star Wars Jedi/Sith are you? Emperor Palpatine Well, well, well, fancy yourself a bit of a…
gacked from entropy_house You Act Like You Are 21 Years Old You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an…
From entropy_house Doubt if I could have heard it even when I was a teenager. Created by Oatmeal