hawkeye (hawkeye7) wrote,
hawkeye
hawkeye7

  • Mood:

Customs Revamp in a Lot of Trouble

Assuming you call being $100 million over budget a lot of trouble...


Click here for more

I used to be in charge of the import systems and they are several times the size of the export systems. So what they are saying is that since they have used 300% of their resources on 10% of the task, they should be able to get the other 90% done with next to nothing.
Subscribe

  • Golden Wiki Award

    My fellow Wikipedia Military History editors awarded me a Golden Wiki as 2012 Wikipedia Military historian of the year.

  • American History (Revisited)

    Americans always have a knack for putting a positive spin on things. Here is Lew Lehrman, who advocates teaching history from a more conservative…

  • F-22 Raptor

    The F-22 Raptor would be one of the most lethal fighter aircraft if it were flying

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments