01. Do you snack while you read? If so, favourite reading snack?
02. Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
It horrifies me. I never do it.
03. How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?
I use bookmarks.
04. Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
Overwhelmingly non-fiction. Occasionally I read sci-fi, detective novels or teen novels.
05. Hardcopy or audiobooks?
Hardcopy. (Which I call "symbiont".)
06. Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
I just read until something interrupts me or I start falling asleep - but will read to the end of a chapter if I can.
07. If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? Write it down to look it up later? Just try to infer what it means from the rest of the sentence, and keep going?
Look it up straight away, in the dictionary or on the internet (dictionary.com is on my Firefox toolbar). If it's a non-English book, the cross-language dictionary will be there with me.
08. What are you currently reading?
Top Nazi: Karl Wolf, the man between Hitler and Himmler by Jochen von Lang.
09. What is the last book you bought?
This arrived from Amazon yesterday, along with Barbarossa: the Air Battle.
10. Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can read more than one at a time?
Usually read more than one at a time.
11. Do you like re-reading books?
Not all of them, but I often re-read.