- There was about 600 or so people there, filling the cinema.
- Although Jodi claims that 48% of her fan mail is from male readers, women outnumbered men by 20 to 1. This was an unusual experience for me, as the reverse is far more common in daily life.
- At 42, Jodi could easily pass for one of her fans.
- She read from her latest book Change of Heart. It is complete nonsense.
- She told the audience a lot of interesting things, almost all of which I was already aware of. I was uncertain as to whether or not her knowledge of the Gospel of Thomas extends beyond the article in TIME magazine a couple of years back. She may have simplified things for her audience.
- I was the only person there with comic books to be signed. (I know, I'm a snob.) Some of the women around me were surprised that Jodi had written Wonder Woman, although they were told in her introduction. Jodi was proud of her comics.
Gacked from entropy_house Which Star Wars Jedi/Sith are you? Emperor Palpatine Well, well, well, fancy yourself a bit of a…
gacked from entropy_house You Act Like You Are 21 Years Old You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an…
From entropy_house Doubt if I could have heard it even when I was a teenager. Created by Oatmeal